Vendor: RN Labs
This product is available exclusively from Inner Strength's Practitioner range, by either:
Research Nutrition’s Methyl Fortify contains a balanced and synergistic blend of methylfolate (L-5MTHF), methyl-B12, and choline, each serving as an external source of methyl (CH3) groups to the body.
Activated vitamin B2 and B6 provide additional cofactor support for optimum metabolism.
- A balanced and synergistic blend of methylation-supportive B vitamins
- Provides the externally methylated forms of folate and vitamin B12
- Activated forms of vitamin B2 and B6 provide crucial co-factor support for the proper metabolism of folate, B12 and methylation
- Provides a therapeutic dose of choline for support of the alternate BHMT homocysteine methylation pathway
- May help to support the maintenance of normal, healthy homocysteine levels via remethylation back to methionine
- Provides vitamin B6 for conversion of homocysteine to cysteine via the transulfation pathway
- Supports the synthesis of glutathione
- Vitamin B2 is a component of glutathione reductase and a crucial cofactor in the activity of MTHFR
- Choline may support normal lipid metabolism
- Choline assists in the synthesis of SAMe
- Choline serves as a valuable precursor for the synthesis of acetylcholine and phosphatidylcholine