This product is available exclusively from Inner Strength's Practitioner range, by either:
In healthy people, ingredients in O-Clear have been shown to or may support:
- Healthy breast tissue.
- Normal phase II liver detoxification pathways.
- Scientifically formulated for PMS symptom relief and healthy oestrogen metabolism.
- Daily dose of 46.0 g soy, 3.0 g BCM-95® Turmeric plus metabolically active vitamin B6, folinic acid and vitamin B12.
- Soy supports healthy oestrogen metabolism.1 O-Clear provides 46.0 g of soy, equivalent to 115 mg of isoflavones, per day. This dose of soy isoflavones has been clinically proven to support healthy oestrogen metabolism.1 A crossover clinical trial showed that those participants who consumed at least 113 mg of soy isoflavones per day had increased urinary excretion of 2-OH oestrogen but not 16-OH oestrogen. This equated to a 47% increase in urinary 2-OH oestrogen in those consuming soy isoflavones compared to those consuming an isoflavone-free diet. Rosemary may also promote oestrogen detoxification by promoting 2-hydroxylation of oestradiol via CYP 1A1 and 1A2 activation as well as stimulating liver glucuronidations of oestradiol and oestrone.
- Vitamin B12 plus activated B6 and folinic acid are required for healthy oestrogen metabolism in healthy people. Vitamin B12 and folate are required for phase II methylation of oestrogen metabolites and folinic acid may be an effective therapy to bypass various metabolic defects such as polymorphisms which can interrupt the methylation cycle.
- Rosemary and Milk Thistle can be used to support healthy liver detoxification and function. The hepatoprotective properties of rosemary extract are attributed to its antioxidant properties and improving detoxification systems dependant on glutathione S-transferase. Milk Thistle has been shown to increase total glutathione content of the liver, enhancing glucuronidation (and phase II process) while inhibiting phase I detoxification.
- Contains BCM-95® Turmeric for enhanced bioavailability.